Monday, April 23, 2007

My (Alleged) Celebrity Look-alikes

Fun! This got me laughing!

When I tried it the first time, I thought the results were so funny and unexpected so I had some more. I tried several recent pictures and then regressed into childhood ones.

Here are a few comments:

1) I found it funny that the results yielded quite a lot of females. It made me think about growing a mustache; but on second thought, I'd rather not. I really don't think I look anywhere near like those people (male or female). The face recognition facility should improve its algorithms hahaha.

2) I remember being mistaken as a girl when I first went to Bacoor. Being 11 years old then, I had uncut hair that covered my ears and a teeny-weeny shy voice when I talked to strangers. So I suspected, from previous results, that this technology will suggested more females as I put younger pictures. And boy, it did.

3) Do you seriously agree that I look 60% like Condoleeza Rice when I was in kindergarten? Or 63% like Brandy? Come on, give me a break haha.

4) Some celebrities who recurred from different pictures: Stephen Chow (Kung Fu Hustle!), 5 times; and Song Hye-kyo (Full House; I love her, she's pretty!), 4 times.





















 

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM , Blogger Underzenith said...

Haha! Adik ah! Dami mong pics pinacheck for lookalikes :P

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger Rom said...

OO. haha. natuwa ako. dinamihan ko kasi gusot ko malaman sino yung mga uulit. kaso na-disappoint ako. haha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home