Monday, February 18, 2008

On Dial-up and Malls

I am only on dial-up internet connection here in the Philippines. As a result, the websites that I visit are extremely limited. I can't view videos on Youtube (which is also where I listen to music) and I can't fully utilize sites that have complex user interfaces and/or long load durations (e.g. NBA, CNN).

At least, I can access my email and that is the most important thing. Oh, and I can (online) chat as well.

******

This weekend, I visited SM Mall of Asia for the first time - it is easily one of the largest malls in Asia, and perhaps the world. I also went to Robinsons Place in Ermita - THE mall that I always frequented during my high school and college days.

I'm not uploading nor linking any pictures of those malls. I'm too lazy to do so. As I said, I'm only on dial-up as of the moment.
 

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM , Blogger jamie said...

giant mall = heaven :]]]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home