Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cross-posting

It is supposed to make life easier for bloggers but it hasn't for me.

I usually create my blog in Multiply, which has a cross-posting feature that automatically sends the post to my Blogger account. From Blogger, my Facebook account then imports the blog to its My Notes section. When I'm not lazy, I copy and paste the text and post it in my Friendster blog as well.

But I've noticed that, usually, when I cross-post, some of the formatting in the text get messed up. There's an added spacing here and there. Or it seems like I hit the Enter button in the middle of a word or sentence. And so, I have to edit the cross-posted blog. This takes about the same time as copying and pasting the text itself.

Of course this usually happens when I copy and paste a quote from some other text (like in a website). I hope there's a way to just copy and paste sans any formatting.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home