Saturday, May 26, 2007

Random Snippets (Pirates 3, American Idol, Spiderman 3)

Yo ho, yo ho! I watched "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" last night. I just realized that Geoffrey Rush did such a perfect job as Capt. Barbossa. Of course the top three actors (Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley) were awesome. So was Keith Richards as Capt. Teague - I wish he had a bigger part. Finally, Keira is ever so stunning.

******

I lost a bet to my mom on who would win American Idol. She bet on Jordin, I on Blake. The bet: a BigMac.

******

I can't believe I didn't blog about my watching Spiderman 3 - a movie I was so excited about (along with Pirates). I haven't watched Shrek 3 yet. About Pirates and Spiderman, I can't see myself (negatively) criticizing them. On both times, the fan in me just settled at the movie theater, watched for the sake of enjoyment, and left fully satisfied.

Also, I found myself looking forward and searching the web for the possibilities of Spiderman 4 and Pirates 4. Shrek 4 is a slam dunk already (2010).

Labels: , , , ,

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home