Monday, December 17, 2007

At Last, I Have a Driver License

Finally. I got my Driver License on my second behind-the-wheel test. My passing the test was unexpected considering that I haven't practiced my driving for several weeks. Also, I made some boo-boo's when the examiner asked the preliminary questions about the car parts:

Examiner: Where are your emergency lights?

Me: *Points to a button which turned out to be the defroster*

Examiner: That's not it. Where are your emergency lights?

Me: *Points to the right one*

...

Examiner: Where's the defroster?

Me: Here and here *Points to the car's two defrosters*

Examiner: OK, which one is for the front and which one is for the back?

Me: *Clueless but thinks he has a 50 percent chance of getting it right* Here's the one for the front and then there's the one for the back.

Examiner: No, it's the other way around.

Me: Oh...

...

Anyway, we went on and I passed the test.

Labels: , ,

 

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM , Blogger Underzenith said...

LOL!! :)) Good thing you got your license already! :) Enjoy driving :D Personally I find parking very demoralizing hahaah.

Hey AI season nanaman haha :)

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger Rom said...

hahaha thanks. yeap, i also need to practice on my parking and changing lanes..

oo nga, i forgot to watch this week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home