Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Parking Game

Parking. I find it difficult. I need to learn it.

So I've been playing this game, hoping it helps enhance my spatial skills - or whatever skill I'd need to improve my parking skills.

Check it out: http://www.driverseddirect.com/game/

I was terrible at parallel parking (first part of the game). For all the other levels, I was able to park the car, but not without some crashes. Hence, I still did a bad job. After playing for some time, I felt like hitting the keyboard so I just crashed the car to the parked cars nearby to vent my frustration. Sadly, there wasn't too much "crashes" and "destruction" in the graphics but I felt better afterwards.

Thanks to Steph for referring me to this site.

Labels:

 

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Blogger jamie said...

i beat it with 4 crashes on the last level.

strangely addicting. :/

remember when i had to call you out to help me parallel park lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home