Saturday, December 27, 2008

Reunions with Classmates

College

Last weekend, we had a reunion of sorts with some college friends as Jason and Patrick visited LA. We got the chance to meet up with Trisha as well on Friday night.

Both guys stayed in the apartment that I share with my family. It's amazing how the three of us were able to fit in the living room as we retired at night.

We planned on going to more places than we actually were able to visit. But I had a great time and I hope everyone had as well.

Friday: Universal Studios Citywalk, "Four Christmases" movie.

Saturday: Hollywood, Wax Museum, Guinness Records Museum, shopping.

Sunday: Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, shopping.

Monday: Topanga Mall, Zen Buffett!


******
Elementary/High School

I had to wake up at 4am on Friday morning just to catch my elementary/high school friends online. Vicky celebrated her birthday and she invited school and church friends at her house. The party was virtually a reunion for some members of Hope Christian High School Class of 2002.

It's been hard to arrange a get-together among the folks. We went to different universities and pursued different career paths. Everyone is busy with a hectic work schedule. We may never even get the chance to gather everyone together at the same place. So an opportunity where several of us can attend (via webcam on my part) is hard to skip.

Unbelievable as it sounds - I can't even get myself to wake up at 6am on a typical day - I was wide awake by 4:15am. Skype allowed us to see each other via webcam. It is unfortunate, though, that my mic isn't working so I had to type whatever I wanted to say to them.

My shoutout to the folks (even though they probably won't be able to read this):

Vicky - Happy birthday again! Thanks for letting me know about your birthday party. It was perfect timing that I saw you online in YM on that day.

Donelle - Happy birthday as well! Get a project in the US so we can meet up haha!

Rickie - Congrats on your successful visa application!

Delia - Hope you have a quick recovery. And I still haven't replied to your last email.

Smith - Nice to see you again. Wow! this is cool. I saw you almost every day from kindergarten to high school. And then I never saw you again, not even once in college, until now.

Labels: , , , , , ,

 

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for some other informative web
site. The place else may I get that kind of information written
in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I am simply now working on, and
I've been on the look out for such info.

Also visit my site - click this site

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home