Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Kobe Asks To Be Traded, Then Backs Off

According to reports, Kobe Bryant wants out of LA. A couple of hours later, he rescinds his request. WTH?!?!

Here's Kobe's statement on Wednesday morning to ESPN radio as reported in the LA Times: "I would like to be traded, yeah... Tough as it is to come to that conclusion there's no other alternative."

Yahoo! Sports then reports that Kobe went to KLAC radio three hours later with the ff: "I don't want to go anywhere, this is my team... I love it here. I called Phil, man, he and I talked, it was an emotional conversation, but he just said, `You know what, Kobe? Let us try to figure this thing out."

Note: I edited this post by adding Kobe's withdrawal from trade request

Labels: , , , , ,

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home