Thursday, July 26, 2007

Late Night and a Loss

It's past 4am here and I'm still awake from checking on live updates on the DLSU - ADMU UAAP basketball game. What a game!

I've been getting my updates at Ap.com, Gameface, and 88DB. I just keep on pressing the F5 button on these three pages to get the latest updates from those kind individuals who post the scores and game events while watching.

It sure must be intensely exciting in Araneta and even in the homes of those watching the game from TV. I can tell because I am alone here sitting here in my computer and I can feel the tension. Haha!

Last I checked, it's an 80-77 overtime win by Ateneo. Congrats to the Eagles!

Of course, I am disappointed with the loss. From what I've been reading, the Archers were terrible at the free throw line, a couple of players were not able to step up, and quite a number of turnovers were committed.

But, I'm still proud of the Archers! Hope they do better next time. Special mention to JV Casio for leading the La Salle comeback in the 4th quarter.

Animo La Salle!


Labels: , , , , , ,

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home