Thursday, July 05, 2007

Transformers Movie Day (No Spoilers)

Continuing from my previous blog, I just came home from watching Transformers the Movie. I started the day accompanying Jamie as she shopped for some stuff. As a guy, I tried my best in giving my most honest and objective advice as she tried out the dresses (I've never done that before - the giving of advice in which clothes to buy, I mean). Most retail items here in America are really very good buys when they're on sale. At around noon, we picked up Sarah and Abbey from their house and went on to watch the movie.

I'm not going to rate or give my review as that isn't the point of this blog. I only have three things to say:

1) I absolutely liked the movie.

2) Megan Fox is steaming hot!!!

3) Next time, I'll make sure I go to the restroom before watching a movie even if I don't feel the urge to relieve myself. I so wanted to excuse myself in the middle of the movie but chose not do so because I didn't want to miss a single thing. This also happened to me when I watched Pirates 3. But, no matter (see item #1).

Here's the final Transformers trailer:




Labels: , ,

 

1 Comments:

At 3:40 AM , Blogger Underzenith said...

yahoo to you! :) you watched transformers already! cool post btw, you talked about the movie, and yet you didn't talk about the movie. hehehe! will watch it tomorrow =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home