Sunday, July 01, 2007

Long Time No See, Beach....

I went to Zuma Beach with friends last Thursday. But, it wasn't until yesterday night when I realized that it was my first time to go to the beach in *gasp* 7 years ("Rom, you have such a pathetic life" - OK, I've heard this already). If my memory serves me right, the last time was circa summer 2000 in Ilocos Sur. Yes of course, Thursday was also my first time to the beach in the US.

Anyway, the place was nice. I also saw how beautiful Malibu is. I've been asked a couple of times about the sand but, to be honest, I don't know how to tell if the sand is white so I don't know if it was white sand in there. Maybe the pictures can help in telling.

For links about Zuma Beach (there's also one above), click here, here, here, and here.

Special thanks to Sarah for the pics. (I forgot to take pictures. Although I didn't bring the camera, my cellphone would have served the purpose.):












Labels: , , ,

 

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

 
At 10:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you're a hot one rom! :X

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home