Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Magic Mountain Experience

Yesterday was a crazy and fun day as I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain with my cousins and friends. I don't really go to extreme-level (by my standards) thrill rides so this was one heck of an experience.

We were at the park from 10:30 am to around 10:30 pm, I think. Throughout the day, I got toasted by the heat of the sun while my clothes were soaked from one of the rides - soaked to the underwear, whole pants, socks, and insides-of-shoes level. By my count, I had seven different rides. We got separated at times so everyone in the group may have had a different number of rides taken. There were also some rides that we took more than once.

These were the rides I took:

X




































Gold Rusher















Deja Vu

















Viper
















Revolution


















Tatsu


























*We also rode Roaring Rapids but I couldn't find a picture of it on the web. This was our second ride and where I got my clothes all soaked. It was also around noon but it still took a couple of hours to completely dry my clothes, especially my pants.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home