Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Timely Readings

Here's the book I just finished reading:

See No Evil: The True Story of a Ground Soldier in the CIA's War on Terrorism by Robert Baer

Here's the book I've just started (a couple of pages into):

Terrorist Hunter: The Extraordinary Story of a Woman Who Went Undercover to Infiltrate the Radical Islamic Groups Operating in America by Anonymous

******
As I do read books with these kinds of themes, it is but unintentional that I ended up reading (and transitioning in between) these two books on Sept. 11 - what with their relevance to the event that shook the world exactly on this day, 6 years ago.

Anyway, I don't intend to dwell on this trivial coincidence. But my readings have their effect. I know that there are people everywhere who live in extreme poverty, persecution, violence, and other inhumane factors. I just hope leaders and citizens all over can work out a way to make the situation better, significantly better, for everyone.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home